(A) Age Limit: – A child should belong to one of the following age groups on 31st March in the year of Registration:
For Class 1
5 plus to 6
For Class II
6 plus to7
For other Classes
Similarly age limit to be counted
For Classes VI to IX
Student must have passed the previous class from a recognized / affiliated school.
(B) There will be no direct admission to class X & XII. Admission to these classes shall be open only to such a student who
(a) Has completed a regular course of study for Class IX / XI
Has Passed Class IX / XI examination from an institution affiliated to C.B.S.E only on the transfer of the parent (s) or shifting of their families from one to another,after procuring from the student the marks sheet and the transfer Certificate4 duly Countersigned by the Educational Authorities of the Board concerned. In case of such admission the approval of the Board within one month of admission of the student must be obtained.
Documents to be attached at the time of admission:
(i) For Class I to IX
- a) Original Report Card along with Photocopy for the previous class passed.
- b) School Leaving Certificate with Father’s & Mother’s Name.
- c) Attested Photo copy of Date of Birth Certificate issued by Local Register.
(iii) For Class XI
- a) Photocopy of Register Card.
- b) School Leaving Certificate mentioning the Board Roll No.
- c) Details Marks Certificate of last class passed or Result of SA-I
- d) Character Certificate.
- e) Details Marks of Class X issued by Board.
- f) Migration Certificate if student is coming from other than CBSE Board.
Options for 5th Subject
Hindi / Economics/Business Studies